From: gnu@hoptoad.UUCP
Newsgroups: net.crypt
Subject: Re: DES sources
Date: Mon, 14-Jul-86 03:15:25 EDT

I have uploaded a copy of "DES_PC.C" from the Cryptography BBS in
the DC area (yes, Virginia, 703 area code is very close to DC).
It doesn't compile yet on Unix.  Once it does and I have verified
that it really does DES, I'll post it to mod.sources.

If you need it in a hurry, get it from the BBS (see previous msg
from me in net.crypt).
--
John Gilmore  {sun,ptsfa,lll-crg,ihnp4}!hoptoad!gnu   jgil...@lll-crg.arpa
		     May the Source be with you!