From: decwrl!well.sf.ca.us!well!mnemo...@uunet.uu.net (Mike Godwin)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: Electronic Frontier Foundation Hires Staff Counsel
Date: 9 Oct 90 14:12:02 GMT
Sender: n...@accuvax.nwu.edu

This posting is meant to serve two purposes:

a) formally announcing that I have been hired as staff counsel by the
   Electronic Frontier Foundation, for whom I will investigate
   cases that the EFF may be interested in, and for whom I will be
   coordinating EFF's legal strategy, and

b) letting readers of this newsgroup know how to contact EFF about
   computer-related incidents and cases that raise civil-liberties
   issues in which you think the organization should be interested.

To let EFF know about an interesting or troubling incident or case,
you can send information to my address (mnemo...@well.sf.ca.us) or
to EFF's general address (e...@well.sf.ca.us). The first address
will probably get a slightly faster response, but either is fine.

The U.S. Mail address is the following:

Mike Godwin
c/o Electronic Frontier Foundation
155 Second Street
Cambridge, MA  02141.

I can be reached by phone at 617-864-0665.

Mike Godwin, (617) 864-0665
mnemo...@well.sf.ca.us
Electronic Frontier Foundation