From: bu...@chirality.rsa.com (Burt Kaliski)
Newsgroups: sci.crypt.research
Subject: 1995 RSA Data Security Conference
Date: 28 Sep 1994 05:16:19 GMT
Sender: crypt-su...@cs.aukuni.ac.nz (sci.crypt.research co-moderator)

REGISTRATION IS OPEN for 1995 RSA CONFERENCE!

What's happening?
RSA Data Security is pleased to announce our fourth annual RSA Data
Security Conference, to be held at the Hotel Sofitel in Redwood
Shores, California. The conference is set for Monday, Tuesday and
Wednesday January 9, 10 and 11, 1995.

CALL 415/595-8782 TO REGISTER NOW

Who should attend?
Cryptographers, software developers, product line managers, security
analysts, product marketing professionals, mathematicians, secure
product buyers, consultants... anyone that has an interest in
cryptography and the products that use it.

What will be covered?
You'll see presentations and products from RSA's major licensees,
including Apple, Microsoft, Novell, Lotus and many others... Panel
discussions from experts from government and industry... Tutorials
going all the way from the basics to the cutting edge of crypto theory
and application.

How do I register?
Registration is limited to 450 people. $295 admits you to the
conference and all tutorials, and includes the full hardcopy
conference proceedings, a cocktail reception, and breakfast and lunch
all three days. REGISTRATION AFTER DECEMBER 16th JUMPS TO $395!

THERE WILL BE NO REGISTRATION AT THE DOOR.

How do I register to present or speak at the RSA Conference?
We'll send you a form so that you may submit an abstract of your talk
for consideration. Call us at 415/595-8782 and ask for Kurt
Stammberger, Conference Coordinator.

Conference Dates:
January 9th, 10th and 11th, 1995.

CALL 415/595-8782 TO REGISTER NOW

Registration fee includes
* breakfast and lunch all three days
* admission to the conference and all tutorials
* a hardcopy of the full conference proceedings
* two cocktail receptions
* and the coveted 1995 RSA conference souvenir!

Cancellations are subject to a $50 administrative fee.

Travel Information:
Hotel Sofitel is offering a special guaranteed rate for conference
attendees, call (415) 598-9000. The Hotel Sofitel offers a
complimentary shuttle from the San Francisco airport, just ten minutes
away.