From: mtys...@aol.com (M TYSON320)
Subject: CREATIVE LABS PC-DVD ENCORE or DIMOND
Date: 1997/11/09
Newsgroups: alt.video.dvd

does anyone know which DVD is better the dimond or creative labs new DVD

From: pko...@zombie.xs4all.nl (Patrick Koers)
Subject: Re: CREATIVE LABS PC-DVD ENCORE or DIMOND
Date: 1997/11/10
Newsgroups: alt.video.dvd

mtys...@aol.com (M TYSON320) writes:

> does anyone know which DVD is better the dimond or creative labs new DVD

The MediaForte DVD-Rom player is better. Second generation DVD-Rom player
that can play CD-R too. First generation DVD-Rom players can't do this.

 Patrick Koers             Internet : pko...@zombie.xs4all.nl (home account)
                                    : pko...@zombie.demon.nl (Alternitave)

    >> does anyone know which DVD is better the dimond or creative
    >> labs new DVD

    Patrick> The MediaForte DVD-Rom player is better. Second
    Patrick> generation DVD-Rom player that can play CD-R too. First
    Patrick> generation DVD-Rom players can't do this.

The new Creative drive reads CD-R (I've tried it), but I'm having a
different problem altogether :-( related to the decoder board locking
the machine up.

--
Regards,
Andrew Veliath