ArduPilot code now in beta!
December 29, 2008
Jordi's finished the first beta [ http://code.google.com/p/ardupilot/ ] of ArduPilot,
in anticipation of the board's commercial release. Changes and improvements include:
- The code is now hosted in a proper code repository (Google Code) for version
control and to allow others to contribute to the project. You can find it here
[ http://code.google.com/p/ardupilot/ ].
- RTL (return to launch) and waypoint modes are user selectable/li>
- Waypoints have altitude as well as lat/lon
- GPS parser now returned to ASCII NMEA, for compatibility with any GPS module,
1Hz or 5Hz. Very efficient code will allow it to run at any baud speed the module
- PID loops used in all control functions
- Lots of bug fixes and error-trapping inserted
Copyright 2008 http://www.arduino.cc/