From:  J. L.
Subject:  [Paparazzi-devel] Question about LisaL
Date:  Fri, 9 Jul 2010 15:22:34 -0700

I am new to learning about the paprazzi project and have been using an
overo with a UDB and would like to give your guys project a shot. I
have an overo fire already and would like to find the LisaL to
purchase but can not seem to find any where it lists where to purchase
it from. Is this something thats not offered with this? Do I have to
have the PCB made myself and get all the parts seperatly and build in
that manner? Thanks for any other links or info about this.

We have a limited number of Lisa/L ready to ship. I'll give more
informations next week. I think PPZUAV has some IMUs available

Regards

Poine

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 12:22 AM, J. L. < address@hidden> wrote:
> I am new to learning about the paprazzi project and have been using an
> overo with a UDB and would like to give your guys project a shot. I
> have an overo fire already and would like to find the LisaL to
> purchase but can not seem to find any where it lists where to purchase
> it from. Is this something thats not offered with this? Do I have to
> have the PCB made myself and get all the parts seperatly and build in
> that manner? Thanks for any other links or info about this.

OK thanks, look forward to getting more info and prices on it. Seems
to be a much cleaner way than what I am doing now.

Jeremy