[Makers] Meeting for UAV Team
Moss, Andrew Andrew.Moss at ed.act.edu.au
Wed Dec 1 14:57:13 EST 2010

Hi there,

There will be a meeting for people who are interested in the UAV challenge at
Ainslie Footy club at 5:00pm on Sunday afternoon. We will be able to discuss the
overall challenge, schedule and design approaches. Hopefully we will also be able
to identify the focus groups that need to be formed.

If you can't make it, we can also discuss things at the MHV meeting on Tues at
Dickson College.

See you,

Andrew

Here are a few links to waste some time on :

www.uavoutbackchallenge.com.au< http://www.uavoutbackchallenge.com.au>
Posture stabilized  UAV plane< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aASfKCcj6QU>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV7IE3fa-Jg
http://vimeo.com/17212893

ICT Faculty
Dickson College
[cid:image001.png at 01CB9158.4C13B2A0]

--
This email remains the property of ACT Department of Education & Training.
This transmission and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential or

Jack Pittar jpittar at bigpond.net.au
Wed Dec 1 23:34:21 EST 2010

OK. I look forwrd to this. Jack.
[...]

neither given nor endorsed by ACT Department of Education & Training.

[Makers] Meeting for UAV Team
Stephen Dade stephen_dade at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 2 10:17:32 EST 2010

Hi all

Attached is the rough project plan – note that it is just meant as a starting point
for our discussions on Sunday, rather than any sort of formal proposal.
I’ll bring along some hard copies to the meeting too.
[edit]
I’ve realised that the MHV mailing list wont let me attach anything larger than 40kb,
so I’ve stored the document online at:
http://cid-50da643e31fa88de.office.live.com/view.aspx/.Public/UAV%20Project%20Proposal.doc
Thanks
Stephen

Moss, Andrew Andrew.Moss at ed.act.edu.au
Thu Dec 2 06:23:27 EST 2010

Hi Stephen,

Great work in this !!!

You have captured all of the information, structure and questions that are going through
my head. This will be an excellent document to initiate discussions at the meeting on
Sunday. It can be built into a very good overarching project document.

We decided at the MHV committee meeting that the Canberra UAV group would be run
outside of MHV and MHV would be a partner in the project. The Canberra UAV group will
set up it's own website, mailing list, etc. This will stop us bogging down the MHV
infrastructure with the UAV project.

Alistair  : How difficult is it to be to set up a sister site to the MHV  for Canberra UAV ?

Regards,

Andrew

Copyright 2010 http://www.makehackvoid.com/