From:  Christoph Niemann
Subject:  [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M questions
Date:  Tue, 07 Jun 2011 13:51:16 +0200

Hi community,

having a look at the wiki-site of the Lisa/M I was a little bit confused. Is
the only possible RC Spektrum (and JR and Hobbyking)? Or is it also possible
to use classic PPM and JETI 2.4Ghz?
The other thing, that would matter in the process of deciding, whether to
purchase it or not is, will it be OpenSource or not?

Thanks for your answers

Christoph