Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 01:44:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: New 0.9.0 alpha binaries available with many bugfixes
From: QGroundControl Maintainer <l...@student.ethz.ch>
To: QGroundControl <qground...@googlegroups.com>

Hi,

I've just uploaded v. 0.9.0 alpha binaries for WINDOWS and MAC that
should solve a number of issues with previous versions.

You can download them here:

https://github.com/pixhawk/qgroundcontrol/downloads

Note: This is an alpha release and I would appreciate bug reports and
feature requests at:

https://github.com/pixhawk/qgroundcontrol/issues

All pending issue reports will be solved over the next few days, along
with any new ones. The final 0.9.0 release should appear within July.

The most prominent changes:

- The 2D map works now nicely on any location (now based on
OPMapControl)
- The 2D map now shows the loiter radius and the acceptance / reached
radius of a waypoint
- Windows users should now have button icons
- Runtime performance improved dramatically, you should see less than
20-25% load when NOT using Google Earth (Google Earth alone will pull
30-100% depending on your machine and configuration, but this is not
related to QGC)
- Serial port communication should work flawlessly on all three OS

Copyright 2011 https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/qgroundcontrol