From:  Simon Goodwin
Subject:  [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M CheatSheet
Date:  Sun, 17 Jul 2011 18:29:52 +0200

Dear Paparazzians,

find attached "Lisa/M CheatSheet" which I compiled while getting warm with
this nice little board.

I would like to ask you to fill in the voids or correct errors so I can
finish it off and make it available.

Where would be the place to put something like this?
The Lisa/M page on the Wiki?
The doc dir in the repo?
The downloads page on the wiki?
Maybe create a new Page for CheatSheets?

Cheers
Simon

for the servo plugs, it's not clear if "top" or "bottom" is closest to
the board. Which way is up?

Chris Gough