[Canberrauav] FW: autopilots
Stephen Dade stephen_dade at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 10 08:36:29 UTC 2013

Hi Remy,

We'd definitely be happy to meet with you. I've cc'd you to our public
mailing list (I've taken out your mobile number from your email). You can
join the mailing list at
http://www.canberrauav.com/mailman/listinfo/canberrauav. It's where most of
our discussions take place.

I'll leave it up to our team members to pass on their contact details to
you.

Thanks

Stephen Dade
President, CanberraUAV