From: r...@eff.org (Rita Marie Rouvalis)
Newsgroups: comp.org.eff.news,comp.org.eff.talk
Subject: Sending stuff to Len Rose
Date: 1 Nov 91 20:15:17 GMT
Sender: r...@eff.org (Rita Marie Rouvalis)

I talked to Len Rose on the phone today and he sends his thanks to
everyone who has taken the time to send him something.  He says that
he is receiving an awful lot of reject slips from the p.o.  This means
that quite a few of you are sending him things that he just can't
have. For example, they won't let through any more than 5 books at a
time.

If you want to send something to Len, but aren't sure if it will get
through, you should feel free to give me a call or drop me some e-mail
and I'll advise.

Thanks,
Rita

--
Rita Marie Rouvalis              r...@eff.org
Electronic Frontier Foundation   | You can't play with Deadsy unless you've