From: Ray_Hi...@dream.uucp (Ray Hines)
Newsgroups: comp.org.eff.talk
Subject: WIRED MAGAZINE
Date: 6 Feb 93 11:22:54 GMT

For those of you who are still looking for WIRED magazine, I just bought an
issue from Waldenbooks at the local mall.  Might want to check them out if
there is one near you.   Pretty interesting magazine.

-- Via DLG Pro v0.995

* IF replying by MAIL, please reply to the addresses listed below...
 / /\     Raymond Hines              Internet: Ray_Hines%dream.u...@ufl.edu
/_/  \  DreamStates BBS                    or: dream!Ray_Hi...@ufl.edu
\ \  /   1-904-331-4317                  UUCP: uflorida!dream!Ray_Hines
 \_\/ FidoNet 1:3601/30  DreamStates: An Amiga supporting Amiga, Mac, IBM!