From: Lars...@mindlink.bc.ca (Lars Mohr)
Newsgroups: sci.environment
Subject: Electric cars and Zinc-Air batteries
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 95 19:35:49 -0800

Driving across a tall bridge in Vancouver today, I was not able to see
across the city for the smog. Aside from arguments on what really causes
the smog, I'm fustrated that electric cars are not available and saddened
by the rumors of the car manufacturers and oil companies stiffling the
development.

I would love to know of articles/books/etc that provide information on this
subject. I'm also curious how the new Zinc-Air batteries affect the
electric car development, and would like more information on the GM Impact.

Dying to know more,
Thanks for your help!