From: sm...@uoft02.utoledo.edu
Subject: Electric Vehicles
Date: 1995/04/24
sender: ne...@utnetw.utoledo.edu (News Manager)
organization: University of Toledo
newsgroups: sci.energy

A few colleagues of mine and myself have been doing research on electric
vehicles and different aspects of their construction and use.

The main topic we are researching is the difference between the point-source
pollution and total pollution created through production and construction.
It has been puzzling when talking to different people in the industry in that
they are split between the advantages of EV's and whether the zero emmisions
type of vehicle actually exists in an electric car.

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.  Any and all sources that
would be of assistance would be of great help.

Thank you very much.

Stephen Mather