From: mgra...@prairienet.org (Mark Graffis)
Subject: Electric Car Batteries?
Date: 1995/08/20
organization: University of Illinois at Urbana
reply-to: mgra...@prairienet.org (Mark Graffis)
newsgroups: sci.environment

A new generation of deep-cycle batteries that will revolutionize electric
car usage is due to  start hitting markets in a few years. Does anyone
know what companies are at the forefront in this battery developement? I'd
love to invest in this, thanks.
--
MARK GRAFFIS   phone 809-772-9025
232 LITTLE LAGRANGE