From: rms@mit-prep
Newsgroups: net.emacs
Subject: Full time GNU hacker wanted
Date: Wed, 12-Jun-85 04:21:07 EDT
Sender: daemon@mit-eddi.UUCP

From: Richard M. Stallman <rms@mit-prep>
A philanthropist has offered me money to hire a full
time GNU system developer.

I am looking for someone who has experience writing and
maintaining sizeable C programs, to work on the kernel and
the optimizing C compiler, and who is interested in working
hard on adding to the GNU system.  I would greatly prefer
someone in or willing to move to the Boston area, as that
would enable the person to work much more effectively.

I need to find someone who wants the job for at least six
months by June 19, so I will probably accept the first
qualified applicant who says he will take the job.  The job
is not limited to six months, though.