From: t...@mit-prep.ARPA (Leonard H. Tower Jr.)
Newsgroups: net.emacs,misc.test
Subject: Additions to GNU/FSF Services Directory
Date: Fri, 24-Oct-86 17:34:45 EDT

Before Version 18 of GNU Emacs gets wide distribution, the Free
Software Foundation would again like to offer you an opportunity to be
listed in its service directory.  rms' original message describes the
directory and what one needs to do to be listed.  It is appended.

Please reply to him <..!mit-eddie!mit-prep!rms> a.k.a. < r...@prep.ai.mit.edu>.