From: a...@web-3d.berkeley.edu (Al Petrofsky)
Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.gnus
Subject: Suggestion: gnus-auto-center-newsgroup
Date: 1 Jul 89 07:26:04 GMT
Sender: use...@agate.BERKELEY.EDU

When I use a three window configuration and go through groups without
ever changing to the Newsgroup window, it would be nice if that window
were to keep up with me automatically, so I could always see the
status of the next few newsgroups.  A gnus-auto-center-newsgroup
variable corresponding to gnus-auto-center-subject would be nice.

Is there some easy way to get what I want that I'm missing?

--
						 Rev. Al Petrofsky
						 a...@web.berkeley.edu