From: cygint!tiem...@LABREA.STANFORD.EDU (Michael Tiemann)
Newsgroups: gnu.g++
Subject: USENIX C++ Conference BOF
Date: 6 Apr 90 02:50:19 GMT
Sender: dae...@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu

If it's 9 April 1990, then there must be a USENIX C++ conference
happening in San Francisco!  To make this conference special, we are
holding the first-ever GNU C++ BOF on Monday evening at 8pm.

We will be offering two hours of free discussion about free software.
Free C++ compilers and free C++ class libraries will be available to
anybody who brings media: 1/4" Sun cartridge tape and Sun SparcStation
3.25" disks will be made during the BOF by Cygnus Support.

I hope to see lots of people there!

Michael