From: tom.je...@f111.n125.z1.FIDONET.ORG (tom jennings)
Newsgroups: comp.org.eff.talk
Subject: MSDOS security ...
Date: 6 Jun 91 08:41:38 GMT
Sender: ufg...@fidogate.FIDONET.ORG (newsout1.26)

... I now have Philip Zimmermann's "Pretty Good Privacy" RSA public key
implementation for Wazoo filerequest via FidoNet (adress 1:125/111) on
my BBS, or for manual download -- 415-863-2739.

Includes sources. Pretty good stuff. Spread far and wide!

--
tom jennings - via FidoNet node 1:125/777
    UUCP: ...!uunet!hoptoad!fidogate!111!tom.jennings