From: ri...@pencil.cs.missouri.edu (Rich Winkel)
Newsgroups: sci.crypt
Subject: "Pretty Good Privacy" RSA freeware
Date: 9 Jun 91 06:20:01 GMT

Has anyone checked out the PGP public key encryption package posted to
alt.sources?  I'd be interested to hear any evaluation of this implementation.

Rich

From: m...@hussar.dco.dec.com (Marcus J. Ranum)
Newsgroups: sci.crypt
Subject: Re: "Pretty Good Privacy" RSA freeware
Date: 9 Jun 91 18:01:17 GMT

ri...@pencil.cs.missouri.edu (Rich Winkel) writes:
>Has anyone checked out the PGP public key encryption package posted to
>alt.sources?

	Is this really RSA, and if so, are people going to be expected
to get licenses before they use it?

mjr.
--
THIS IS A DISCLAIMER. That's because there is always some IDIOT out there who
sees a posting by me, gets the idea that I have an inside line on corporate