From: r...@gnu.ai.mit.edu (Richard Stallman)
Newsgroups: gnu.announce,gnu.gcc.announce,gnu.emacs.announce,gnu.g++.announce,
gnu.misc.discuss
Subject: PTO Advisory Commission
Date: 17 Jul 91 01:14:12 GMT
To: info-gnu-em...@prep.ai.mit.edu, info-...@prep.ai.mit.edu
To: info-...@prep.ai.mit.edu, info-...@prep.ai.mit.edu

A friend has given me the following information which implies it is not
too late for you to send letters or faxes to the Patent Office for
their request for public comment.

    Last Friday I spoke with Jeff Kushan of the PTO.  He told me that since his
    office would spend at least two weeks summarizing the comments, letters
    received during this week would receive equal consideration with those