From: e...@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Eben Moglen)
Newsgroups: comp.os.msdos.desqview
Subject: Format of DV Calendar Companian .DDF files
Date: 15 Sep 91 23:31:36 GMT

Does anyone have a reference to a QOS document describing the format
of the .DDF files used by the Calendar Companion to DV?  I don't have
one in my files; if you have it online, I'd be grateful if you'd send it
to me.

Alternatively, perhaps better, since this was the project that prompted
me to look for the format of .DDF files in the first place, does anyone
have a program to do pretty printing of calendars maintained in the
companion?  Its print utility is pretty rough and ready; I want to be
able to jazz things up.  If no one has a lead I'll write it myself and
share the outcome.  Thanks a great deal.