Newsgroups: comp.lang.perl
From: e...@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Eben Moglen)
Subject: msort.pl wanted
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1992 17:52:19 GMT

Someone posted the generalized perl sorter msort.pl here a while ago.  I
expermented with it but in the DOS environment it wasn't terribly useful,
since it was too large to run.  I think it would run in Stu's VROOM port.
But I've lost it.  So (sheepish grin), could someone please repost or
point me for FTP?  Thanks very much.
               Fiat Justitia,         "Quoi que vous fassiez, ecrasez l'enfame,
                ruat Coelum.                           et aimez qui vous aime."
 Eben Moglen                       voice: 212-854-8382
 Professor of Law & Legal History    fax: 212-854-7946          moglen@lawmail.
 Columbia Law School, 435 West 116th Street, NYC 10027          columbia.edu