From: e...@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Eben Moglen)
Newsgroups: comp.lang.perl
Subject: Re: Perl 4 port for DJGPP?
Date: 4 Jun 92 03:27:25 GMT
Sender: use...@news.columbia.edu (The Network News)

Has anyone used DJGPP to port a full 32-bit Perl for MSDOS?  I have been
using Stu Phillips' VROOM port happily enough, but now I have some tasks that
need more elbow room than that approach will provide.  Any information or
explanations, including discouraging words, would be very welcome.
               Fiat Justitia,         "Quoi que vous fassiez, ecrasez l'infame,
                ruat Coelum.                           et aimez qui vous aime."
 Eben Moglen                       voice: 212-854-8382
 Professor of Law & Legal History    fax: 212-854-7946          moglen@lawmail.
 Columbia Law School, 435 West 116th Street, NYC 10027          columbia.edu