Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.help
From: dkf8...@tamsun.tamu.edu (Duane)
Subject: Looking For EMACS class materials
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1992 14:15:08 GMT

If anyone has any material that would be of used to me in teaching an
introduction to emacs class, please let me know.  Getting started guides,
overhead sources, etc... all would be usefull.

Duane Fields
User Services, TAMU

--
| Duane Fields              |    Friends don't    |  Work#   (409) 845-6904  |