Newsgroups: alt.security.pgp,sci.crypt
From: pe...@jpunix.com (John A. Perry)
Subject: Key Revocation Problems
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1993 23:56:35 GMT

--
 John A. Perry  -  pe...@jpunix.com
                   jpunix!perry

 PGP 2.1 signature available by fingering pe...@phil.utmb.edu

Newsgroups: alt.security.pgp,sci.crypt
From: bont...@fbihh.informatik.uni-hamburg.de (Vesselin Bontchev)
Subject: Re: Key Revocation Problems
Sender: ne...@informatik.uni-hamburg.de (Mr. News)
Date: 17 Feb 93 18:37:32 GMT

--
Vesselin Vladimirov Bontchev          Virus Test Center, University of Hamburg
Tel.:+49-40-54715-224, Fax: +49-40-54715-226      Fachbereich Informatik - AGN
< PGP 2.1 public key available on request. > Vogt-Koelln-Strasse 30, rm. 107 C
e-mail: bont...@fbihh.informatik.uni-hamburg.de    D-2000 Hamburg 54, Germany