Newsgroups: alt.security.pgp
From: bont...@news.informatik.uni-hamburg.de (Vesselin Bontchev)
Subject: Suggestions for improvements of PGP
Sender: ne...@informatik.uni-hamburg.de (Mr. News)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1993 15:29:18 GMT

Vesselin Vladimirov Bontchev          Virus Test Center, University of Hamburg
Tel.:+49-40-54715-224, Fax: +49-40-54715-226      Fachbereich Informatik - AGN
< PGP 2.3 public key available on request. > Vogt-Koelln-Strasse 30, rm. 107 C
e-mail: bont...@fbihh.informatik.uni-hamburg.de        22527 Hamburg, Germany