Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.development
From: ro...@doom.tromsomh.no (Rogon the Fateless)
Subject: NetBEUI
Sender: ro...@doom.tromsomh.no (Rogon den Skjebnelause)
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 1994 13:08:04 GMT

I have always wondered how Windows for Workgroups v. 3.11
works, apparently it uses some sort of protocol called
NetBEUI for communication.

Where can one find documentation on this? Is it free or
proprietary? Has anyone thought of making a driver of some
sort to incorporate this for Linux?

I would really like to be able to use our orginazation's
file-servers, since most of them use WfW3.11.

Is this a topic for the DosEMU and/or Wine team?

Any help is appreciated.

Roggie the Root.