From: d...@sssi.com (M. Douglas Wetherill)
Subject: Need Additional SMB Protocol Documentation
Date: 1995/08/09
organization: Structured Software Solutions, Inc.
content-type: Text/Plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
mime-version: 1.0
newsgroups: comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.networks

Reference the manual:

                  Microsoft Networks
           SMB FILE SHARING PROTOCOL EXTENSIONS
     SMB File Sharing Protocol Extensions Version 3.0
                 Document Version 1.11
                     June 19, 1990

On the bottom of page 24 concerning the "First Response Format"
corresponding to TRANSACT2_FINDFIRST:

     /* The data block contains the level dependent
      * information about the matches found in the search.
      * ...

I've not been able to find any documentation regarding "level
dependent information". Anyone know where I can find such?