From: Declan McCullagh <dec...@eff.org>
Subject: FLASH: Phil Zimmermann Case Dropped!
Date: 1996/01/11
sender: comp-p...@uwm.edu
x-administrivia-to: comp-priva...@uwm.edu
x-computer-privacy-digest: Volume 8, Issue 005, Message 1 of 8
x-submissions-to: comp-p...@uwm.edu
organization: Computer Privacy Digest
x-auth: PGPMoose V1.1 PGP comp.society.privacy
newsgroups: comp.society.privacy
originator: lev...@blatz.cs.uwm.edu
x-original-submission-date: 11 Jan 1996 14:36:09 -0800 (PST)

This is FABULOUS news! Please distribute widely!

--
Declan
// dec...@eff.org // My opinions are not in any way those of the EFF //