From: y...@columbia.edu (Yeechang Lee)
Subject: Hurd--ne plus ultra of vaporware?
Date: 1996/07/15
organization: Council of Foreign Relations, Covert World Domination Bureau
newsgroups: gnu.misc.discuss

Hmm, with the, ahem, impending release of GNU Hurd said to be Any Day
Now--can we award Hurd and the FSF with the title of longest-lived
vaporware ever?
--
http://www.columbia.edu/~ylee/      _.     icbm://40.83.-73.91/
                                __./ |

   Hmm, with the, ahem, impending release of GNU Hurd said to be Any Day
   Now--can we award Hurd and the FSF with the title of longest-lived
   vaporware ever?

You just can't please some people.

--
Myles Williams			"When you see me again, it won't be me."
< http://funnelweb.utcc.utk.edu/%7Ewilliams> : Free operating systems, U.S.