From: Andrew Tridgell < tri...@arvidsjaur.anu.edu.au>
Subject: samba survey **final chance for SMB workshop**
Date: 1996/08/15
sender: dae...@efficient.com
organization: Efficient Email to News Gateway
reply-to: tri...@arvidsjaur.anu.edu.au
newsgroups: comp.protocols.smb

As many of you know I will be presenting a talk about Samba at the SMB
workshop on the 26th and 27th of this month. The workshop is being
held at Microsoft HQ in Seattle.

In this talk I will be talking about the trials and tribulations of
implementing SMB for unix systems.

In one part of my talk I will be showing some stats from the Samba
Survey WWW pages, including some pretty graphs etc. I'd really
appreciate it if people could add their entries to the Samba Survey
before this coming Sunday (the 18th of August). I need to submit my
slides the next day so I will be grabbing the stats on that day.

To submit an entry connect to
http://lake.canberra.edu.au/pub/samba/survey/
and choose add.

Thanks!