From: SSHANK...@mis.arizona.edu (Steve Shankman)
Newsgroups: comp.dcom.telecom
Subject: How Do You Program This Cellular Phone?
Date: 15 Jan 91 22:23:00 GMT
Sender: n...@accuvax.nwu.edu

Being in the car business, I recently was able to get an Audiovox
(PacTel) cellular phone. I would like to use it as a semi-portable
unit, although it is a in-car unit. I have already gotten a whip
antenna with a 90-degree bend, and I think I know what the wires are
for. But I don't know how to program the phone. I noticed that in an
earlier posting someone instructed how to program a certain model of
phone. Can someone tell me how to go about programming the phone and
initiating service?

Thanks for the help!

Steve Shankman  sshank...@mis.arizona.edu
shank...@arizvm1.ccit.arizona.edu