From: tww...@summa.tamu.edu (WEEKS, THOMAS WILLIAM)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.hardware
Subject: HAVE HACK KIT FOR RADIO SHACK DIALER
Date: 29 Mar 1994 22:47 CST
News-Software: OpenVMS/VAX  VNEWS 1.41

Hi All!

I have a limited quantity (only 9) sets of mod kits that I have put
together myself for the Radio Shack 33# memory dialer including:

1	6.500 MHz Crystal
1	Ultra small DPDT internal swicth
1	schematic/note sheet on "How to"

Only available for 1 month while I am here at College.

the whole thing with shipping is $11.. no profit to me...

Send $11 cashiers check, money order, or dollars (not preferred) to:

Thomas Weeks
PO BOX 5571
College Station, TX 77844

* DO NOT SEND CHECKS as I have been burned a few times over the Net
  (sorry to say)...

* DO NOT send PAST THE DATE APRIL 30th!!!!! (I go home!)

quatity is very limited (only 9 kits).. you will need to provide
solder, iron, wire wrap wire (or other small dia wire), and some
liquid weld epoxy (or other strong resin)...  oh.. also an exacto knife or
razor or dremel tool...

I may not ever be able to get these parts again and connot reveal the source
per prior agreement with the supplier. (SO DON'T EMAIL ME ASKING)...

Have a nice day!

Tom D Tek

 /  Thomas W. Weeks             |          __  Commodore Amiga 500/030 40MHz\
|   Authorized C= Technician    |         ///  5M RAM, SyQuest 44M, 160M SCSI|
|   Full Time EET Student       |    __  ///   IBM 286 Hardware Emulator,    |
|   Texas A&M University        |    \\\///    Home Brew Audio A/D, HP48GX   |
|   tww...@venus.tamu.edu      |     \XX/  "Only Amiga makes it possible!"  |
 \______________________________|___________________________________________/

I have a limited quantity (only 9) sets of mod kits that I have put
together myself for the Radio Shack 33# memory dialer including:

1	6.500 MHz Crystal
1	Ultra small DPDT internal swicth
1	schematic/note sheet on "How to"

Only available for 1 month while I am here at College.

the whole thing with shipping is $11.. no profit to me...

---TO GET A KIT---

* Send me EMAIL telling me that you are sending your $11

-----------------

quatity is very limited (only 9 kits).. you will need to provide
solder, iron, wire wrap wire (or other small dia wire), and some
liquid weld epoxy (or other strong resin)...  oh.. also an exacto knife or
razor or dremel tool...

I may not ever be able to get these parts again and connot reveal the source
per prior agreement with the supplier. (SO DON'T EMAIL ME ASKING)...

*I refuse all resposability for any actions or legal dilemmas that may    *
*occour in association with the building of this technology education kit *
*that I am providing.                                                     *

Have a nice day!

Tom D Tek

 /  Thomas W. Weeks             |          __  Commodore Amiga 500/030 40MHz\
|   Authorized C= Technician    |         ///  5M RAM, SyQuest 44M, 160M SCSI|
|   Full Time EET Student       |    __  ///   IBM 286 Hardware Emulator,    |
|   Texas A&M University        |    \\\///    Home Brew Audio A/D, HP48GX   |
|   tww...@venus.tamu.edu      |     \XX/  "Only Amiga makes it possible!"  |
 \______________________________|___________________________________________/

>I have a limited quantity (only 9) sets of mod kits that I have put
>together myself for the Radio Shack 33# memory dialer including:

>1	6.500 MHz Crystal
>1	Ultra small DPDT internal swicth
>1	schematic/note sheet on "How to"

>Only available for 1 month while I am here at College.

>the whole thing with shipping is $11.. no profit to me...

Just so you know, a tiny 6.500 MHz crystal is available from Digi-Key
(800-344-4539).  Get part number X415-ND.  Costs $1.56, but Digi-Key
has a $20 minimum order.

So how about those new RS 33 memory dialers?  Did they just get a
face lift?

-Jason