From: d...@crl.com (Daniel J. MacMillan)
Subject: Unauthorized Access screening in SF
Date: 1995/12/15
organization: CRL Dialup Internet Access
newsgroups: comp.security.misc

Unauthorized Access, the documentary on the computer hacker underground from an
insiders point of view is screening in San Francisco!!!

What the critics say:

"Unauthorized Access lets you see and hear from those people that big corporations
and the government are so afraid of..." - The Seattle Stranger

"If you want to know what a hacker really is, this is a must" - EXE Magazine

"To see the hacking world from the Inside, try watching Unauthorized Access...
it shows hackers as they see themselves without the media's usual hype..." -
The New Scientist

"As a cultural piece, it's what we've been waiting for.  Many of us have long
suspected that modern-day hackers have a unique and rich culture.  Unauthorized
Acess is something we can point to to prove it." - 2600 - The Hacker Quarterly

"Annaliza Savage has made a fascinating documentary about the sick world of
criminal hacking..."  Mich Kabay - NCSA

"It's a kafka-esque expose of the computer underground, a must see for all
security experts.  This made me want to go out and become a cop."  -
Cult of the Dead Cow

Question and Answer session after the screening....

Unauthorized Access is screening at:
Artists Television Access in San Francisco
Thursday, December 21, 1995 - 8:30 pm
922 Valencia Street (at 21st) SF, CA  94110
(415) 824 3890

For more info on Unauthorized Access
http://bianca.com/bump/ua/