List:       freebsd-hackers
Subject:    IMPORTANT: pointy-head alert!
From:       Julian Assange <proff () net>
Date:       1996-11-26 8:49:56

Dear reader,

I feel like the under-grad who opens his locker to find a note:
"I have studied you from afar all this time..." only a little
different.

A few pointy-heads up in Canberra have been considering your
moderator's continued existence. Consequentially I've been called
on to justify labour and resources spent on all projects under my
control, particularly those that can't easily be quantified such
as IQ, BOS, LACC, IS, LEAKS and the various bits of security and
other software you may have seen floating around the net with
my name on it over the past few years.

If you or your organisation have found one of these projects/services
interesting, useful, or entertaining in some manner and would like
to see them, and my management of them continue -and- have the
courage, foresight, wit, intelligence and good-looks ;) needed to tell
projects@suburbia.net this fact ASAP, I'd be pleased as punch.

Cheers,
Julian

--
 Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely  exercised for the good of its victims
 may be the most  oppressive.  It may be better to live under  robber barons