From: james mishler <grea...@chop.isca.uiowa.edu>
Newsgroups: alt.magick
Subject: Copyrighting
Date: 7 Apr 1994 04:48:14 GMT

If you all think that copyrighting the 8-point star of chaos is bad, check out
what FASA has gone and done: they copyrighted Tir na nog, the ancient celtic
Land of Youth. Of course, once T$R copyrighted "Nazi", it was only a matter of
time before religious names nad titles were litiginous fodder.
---
*** That which does not kill you,                        ***
***          makes you think twice about trying it again ***