From: a...@imdvlf.acuson.com (Al Petrofsky)
Newsgroups: ba.internet,comp.os.linux
Subject: Is anybody using linux and CERFnet's DIALn' CERF service?
Date: 8 Jun 92 05:37:49 GMT
Sender: a...@acuson.com (Al Petrofsky)

I'd like to know if it works before I fork over the $250.

Please respond by e-mail, I will summarize.

Thanks,
al

P.S.:

For ba.internet readers:  linux is a free unix for 386's with
rudimentary networking capabilities.

For comp.os.linux users:  DIAL n' CERF provides low-cost (as low as
$20/month + $5/hour, but with a $250 setup fee) dial-up internet
connections in California.