Newsgroups: alt.fan.kali.astarte.inanna
From: Mike...@magee.demon.co.uk (MikeMagee)
Subject: Dakshina Kalika
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1993 20:37:52 +0000
Sender: use...@demon.co.uk

I am a Kali fan. So much so, I've just finished a book on her called the
Magic of of Kali, based on the tantrik initiation I had.

I published a book about 10 years ago called the Rituals of Kalika
and decided I wanted to update and add stacks of additional material to it.

Surprised then, to find a book by the US editor of The Software Magazine
about Kali. Seems she has her fans.

--

Mike Magee                    | Editor of The Software Magazine (UK)
Mike...@magee.demon.co.uk   | Author of various books