From: y...@cs.buffalo.edu (Yanhong Li)
Subject: Have your own web site, $1/day!
Date: 1995/12/08
organization: State University of New York at Buffalo/Computer Science
keywords: web home page setup, marketing, consulting.
nntp-posting-user: yli
newsgroups: biz.marketplace.international
summary: Commercial web site for $1/day

Advertise to 40 million people, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
for $1/day, What do you think?

Yes, I am talking about having your own WWW home page.
We design, host and market your home pages for you.

Why us?

We have the best quality web server with ultra fast T3
connection to the Internet. Our professional web design team
developed the Wall Street Journal Interactive Edition.

We market your web pages for Free. We announce it on all Internet
directories and related newsgroups and mailing lists.

For more info, you can visit out web site at
http://www.netvisa.com/

You can send email to webm...@netvisa.com  or call 908-560-9072
for questions, concerns or just order your own WWW home page.

Thank you.

NetVisa Internet Services, Inc.