From: Eugene Volokh <VOL...@law.ucla.edu>
Subject: NEW: Cyberspace-Law - A free seminar on cyberlaw for nonlawyers
Date: 1996/03/25
sender: NEW-LIST - New List Announcements <NEW-L...@VM1.NODAK.EDU>
priority: normal
comments: ********************************************************
approved-by: Marty Hoag <NU021...@NDSUVM1.BITNET>
organization: UCLA School of Law
reply-to: VOL...@law.ucla.edu
newsgroups: bit.listserv.new-list
x-mailer: Pegasus Mail v3.22

CYBERSPACE-LAW on listproc-requ...@counsel.com

   CYBERSPACE-LAW is a free e-mail Internet seminar for nonlawyers.
   It will send out one message every 2-3 days about the basic
   principles of the law of copyright, free speech, libel, privacy,
   contract, and trademark, as they apply on the Net.  It's a
   distribution list, not a discussion list.  We currently have
   over 9700 subscribers (March 1996).

   The seminar is aimed at educated laypeople, not primarily at
   lawyers, so it'll be low on legalese and Latin.  It's run by
   Larry Lessig of U Chicago law school, David Post of Georgetown
   U law school, and Eugene Volokh of UCLA law school.  All three
   have written on this field, and each teaches in this area or a
   closely related one.

   Messages will be distributed starting late April or early May, but
   please subscribe now.

   To subscribe, send the message

      SUBSCRIBE CYBERSPACE-LAW yourfirstname yourlastname

   to LISTPROC-REQU...@COUNSEL.COM

   Owner:  Jake Vogelaar  <jvoge...@counsel.com>

   DISCLAIMER: NEW-LIST announcements are edited from information
   provided by the original submitter.  We do NOT verify the technical
   accuracy nor any claims made in the announcements nor do we
   necessarily agree with them.  We do not warranty or guarantee any
   services which might be announced - use at your own risk.  For more
   information send e-mail to LISTS...@VM1.NoDak.EDU with the command
   GET NEW-LIST README  in the body.  mgh