From: y...@cs.buffalo.edu (Yanhong Li)
Subject: Patent on hypertext indexing and retrieval
Date: 1996/07/08
organization: State University of New York at Buffalo/Computer Science
nntp-posting-user: yli
newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.misc,comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix

I have a pending patent on hypertext indexing and retrieval which
works fundamentally different from traditional search engines and
is much better and faster. It can also be applied to automatically
select "best of the web" in any specified areas.

I am looking for investors and partners on this idea.

Please reply to this account or call 908-560-9072.