From: y...@cs.buffalo.edu (Yanhong Li)
Subject: Internet Rank Engine-the next generation of search engines
Date: 1996/10/09
organization: State University of New York at Buffalo/Computer Science
nntp-posting-user: yli
newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.authoring.misc,comp.infosystems.www.servers.misc

I just put up a web site to demo my ideas on search engines.
I call it Internet Rank Engine.

Unlike a search engine, which tells you the most relevant web sites
to your query, a rank engine tells you the Most Popular, Best Quality
web sites which are relevant to your query.

My engine is located at
http://www.ranklink.com/rank

I welcome comments.