From: MARTYN BARR <10012...@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: Intelligent search engines
Date: 1997/03/27
Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.misc,comp.sources.testers,
comp.sources.wanted

Does anyone know if there exists software that learns as its
searches the web for keywords and concepts. Then, importantly
reports in a format by business for market intelligence, making
minimum demands on management time for sifting the information.
We've tested Autonomy already and its not up to scratch. So
please, only recommend something better than this...

David Shadbolt
TRS Public Relations
England

Try http://www.ranklink.com/rank