From: Jenny...@hotmail.com
Subject: Yahoo! Is Becoming The Worst Of The Search Engines
Date: 1997/05/29
Newsgroups: comp.infosystems.www.misc
Originator: pan...@reference.com ()

Yahoo is really becoming the worst of the search engines.
They have so many dead links a lot of the areas are now
almost completely useless and you can't find new popular
sites because they don't add the new sites submitted for
6 months to a year.

--

Posted using Reference.COM                         http://www.reference.com

InReference, Inc. accepts no responsibility for the content of this posting.