Official Register 2000 PR tariff
By: Team Register
Posted: 09/05/2000 at 12:00 GMT
This is the updated Register PR tariff.
We are still The Corruptibles...
- For 10,000 we will write anything you like on our site.
- For 15,000 we will remove any story from our site.
- Fancy an Editors' Award for your very dull product? Simply rush your free
sample to us (no WAP phones, please) and a highly sought after Register Golden
Vulture accolade can be yours for a mere 1000.
- Multinational companies: tired of incessant leaks? For 50,000 we will finger
moles within your organisation (unless they're our friends, in which case employees
will be chosen at random from your internal phone directory).
- PR bunnies: Want to impress your clients by taking a Register?
staffer to lunch? A mere 250 (in the restaurant of our choice) will pay for
us greeting you like a long-lost friend and telling the client you're the only
decent PR person we've ever met.
- For 500 we will attend a press conference as long as it is in London and
we don't have to write about it (plus 500 surcharge if no free bar provided).
- For another 500 we will write about it as well. If the press conference
is out of Central London, the charges will be double the above.
- For 500 will get you kitted out in Register duds and post your
pic on our merchandise page [ http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/31/11666.html
- Got dirt on a competitor? Simply send us the details and a cheque for 500
and the sordid details will be posted (we reserve the right to ask the named
competitor for reciprocal dirt on you which we will publish for double this
fee unless you have even sleazier information and double their fee - and so
- Yes we do accept stock options, but only from proper technology companies.
Dotcoms need not apply.
- And remember: free booze and tabs rarely cause offence (unless involving
cheap whisky or low tar cigarettes).
Integrity - we've heard of it.