From: Niels Kistrup <72410...@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: Robot kit?
Date: 1998/03/01
Newsgroups: comp.robotics.misc,rec.toys.lego

In the March issue of Wired (p. 49), there was a mention of a
Lego robotics kit. It featured:

	1) 8-bit CPU's,
	2) Light sensors,
	3) Touch sensors,
	4) Motor ports,
	5) Infrared ports, and
	6) Programmable from your PC.

Does anyone know where I can get more info about this? Screw the
rugrats, this seems like an excellent adult toy.

							Niels