Newsgroups: lugnet.robotics
From: lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Bill Hollingsworth)
Subject: legOS
Sender: billh@archa12.cc.uga.edu
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 02:13:57 GMT

Hi,
     Does anyone use legOS?  I read that there are possible risks to
getting other ROM images.  What are the risks?
     I am using a GNU/Linux machine.  Is there anything else involved in
using legOS other than getting GNU binutils, building a gcc cross compiler
for h8300-hitachi-hms, compiling legOS, and downloading it to the RCX?
     legOS is available at http://mauve.inrialpes.fr/ .

   Thanks,